The INTEGREX e-1250V/8 Multi-Tasking machine combines full 5-axis machining, heavy-duty turning operations and pallet-changing capabilities to productively process large, highly complex parts, such as jet engine casings and gearboxes, from titanium, aluminum and steel.
Because the machine is able to perform milling, turning, boring and drilling operations in single setups, manufacturers can reduce the inaccuracies that occur when moving heavy parts across multiple workstations as well as eliminate work-in-process inventory.
The machine’s direct-drive table eliminates backlash for smoother, high-precision rotation in heavy-duty cutting operations.
High-speed and high-torque milling spindle specifications are available to successfully meet a broad range of application requirements in industries such as aerospace, heavy construction and energy.
The machine comes with a two-pallet changer that provides unattended operations and off-cycle part setup. This simple, efficient form of automation allows operators to load, unload and inspect parts on one pallet while the machine works on the other undisturbed.
- Handles parts up to 57.09″ in diameter and 62.99″ high
- Direct-drive table eliminates backlash for high accuracy machining
- Spindle selection addresses various metal removal requirements
- Tilting B-axis allows for full 5-axis machining
- Powerful turning spindle delivers heavy-duty performance
- Tool storage capacities from 42 to 162 tools offer high flexibility
- Tool magazine located near CNC for quick visual tooling checks
- Two-pallet changer facilitates unattended machining
- Integrates with optional PALLETECH System for lights-out operations