The INTEGREX i-100ST advanced Multi-Tasking machine delivers maximum versatility and throughput for smaller complex parts. The machine combines the capabilities of a high-powered turning center and full-function machining center to produce parts in single setups. This machine configuration features second turning spindle (S) for DONE IN ONE® machining and lower turret (T) – minimizing fixtures, tools, handling and non-cut time.
Additionally, the machine brings dramatic reductions in lead-time and improves part accuracy through the elimination of multiple setups. With full 5-axis capability, the machine easily processes fully prismatic parts from solid blocks or castings (chucked or bar fed work), round parts, or sculptured parts such as aerospace components.
- Milling spindle travel: -30 ~ 210 degrees (.0001 degree min index angle)
- Optional 20k RPM (7.5 HP) milling spindle available
- Full C-axis contouring (.0001 degree minimum index)
- Productive second turning spindle for Done-In-One part processing
- Added lower turret for machining at either main or second turning spindle
- Available spindle connections ( KM63/ CAPTO C6 / HSK A63 )
- 36-tool ATC standard ( HSK A63 ) – 72 tool option available