The VARIAXIS j-500 vertical machining center offers cost-effective and efficient multi-surface part machining and single-setup processing through fast, high-rigidity spindles as well as a high accuracy rotary/tilt table.
The machine handles all processes from raw material input through final machining to provide dramatic reductions in lead times and improve workpiece accuracy through the elimination of multiple setups.
- Requires minimal floorspace with a 74.8″ x 120.5″ footprint
- DONE IN ONE operations reduce total production time
- Simultaneous 4-axis capabilities and A-axis indexing
- High-rigidity table design provides precision machining
- 12,000 and 18,000 spindle speeds provide exceptional versatility
- 18-tool and 30-tool magazines feature automatic tool changers
- Changes tools without returning table to home position
- Linear roller guides on X-, Y- and Z-axes provide accurate positioning
- Intelligent Functions offer ease of operation and optimum efficiency
- Large top opening provides convenient workpiece loading/unloading
- Optional two-pallet changer facilitates unattended machining