High Efficiency Vertical Machining Center
- 18000 rpm, 1120N・m (826 ft・lbf), 30kW (40HP) [50%ED] Integral spindle / motor is designed for the high speed machining of aluminum and high speed finish machining of dies and molds.
- Highest productivity in this class of vertical machining centers.
Reduced cycle times thanks to high speed feedrate, acceleration / deceleration and tool change
Feedrate 52 m/min (2047 IPM) … spindle speed 18000 rpm
Tool-to-tool … 1.3 seconds
- Unique Mazak heat compensation system – THERMAL SHIELD
- Excellent accessibility thanks to two front doors providing wide opening – large window for convenient monitoring of machining
- Linear roller guides and ball screw core cooling on the X-, Y-, and Z- axes are standard equipment
- MAZATROL SmoothC, the advanced CNC designed for ease of operation – standard equipment
The MAZATROL SmoothG CNC is optionally available
* Standard equipment CNC system varies by market
Number of Tools
Travel (X Axis)
Travel (Y Axis)
Travel (Z Axis)